Translate The Content in Your Local Language

Saturday 12 April 2014

Playing a blind girl is not an easy task: Keerthy Suresh

The young actress Keerthy Suresh is playing a blind girl in Dileep starrer Ring master. However, the lovely lass recently admit that portraying blind girl is not at all an easy task.
Playing a blind girl is not an easy task: Keerthy Suresh

The actress said in an interview " As part of preparations, I looked up a few films as reference points, though didn't want to copy them. There is a certain way the eyes of the blind move, which is very crucial. But once I mastered it, I'm not able to get out of it at times. Some days, I wake up in the morning and find my eyes focusing like the blind!"

Meanwhile, the actress is reportedly busy with her exams and academics.


Source : TOI , 12th April 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment