How to listen
- Download an MP3 of the show
- Click to listen immediately on audioBoom in high quality audio
- Subscribe to Ouch as a monthly podcast on iTunes and other services. Or click the play button on this page (low bandwidth version)
- Academic Tom Shakespeare presents a five part series challenging stereotypical ideas about creativity and disability for BBC Radio 3. Read more stories about disabled achievers on his blog.
- Tracey Abbott is a recruitment advisor for the Business Disability Forum. Follow her tweets.
- Emily Davison is a blogger at Fashioneyesta who writes about fashion and sight loss.
- Learning-disabled band The Fish Police play out this month. Watch the video to their song Coco Butter.
- Plus disability campaigner Stella Young is remembered.
For other audio clips from Ouch, go to our audioBoom channel.Producer: Damon Rose.